Wednesday, May 18, 2016

My Dad Helped Me Find A Roofing Company To Fix A Leak

My roof was leaking but it was in an area I wasn't able to find no matter how hard I tried. 

I looked around on my roof and tried to figure it out myself because I thought it would be an easy fix and this wasn't my first time fixing a roof leak. 

No matter what I tried I couldn't figure out where it was leaking from. I knew I was going to need to hire an Austin roofing company to fix it for me. 

I asked my dad if he knew anyone that did roofing repairs like this. Luckily, he did. He had a friend that has worked on roofs for around 20 years. He said he would give him a call. This made me happy because I knew I wasn't going to be overcharged for a simple roofing fix. 

When he called me back he gave me the number of the guy he knew. I called him and he was able to come over and look at it for me the next day. He was able to find the problem and fix it for me. No more leaky roof and I didn't need to replace the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment